We are glad to welcome you on our website. Many thanks for using ArtCraft website and supporting us! Here some formalities before you start.
(the "Website", the "Software", the „Service" "us", "we", or "our").
1. How we collect information and how we use it
2. Data Collected
4. Security and data storage
6. Your data protection rights
This chapter informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of Website regarding the data protection.
We use your Personal Information only for purposes described below. By using Website, you agree to the collection and use of information in agreement with this policy.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information except for the purposes of Website Services providing (Disclaimer: this does not include the tools or any other third party service that may be used to make sure that we provide you the best experience regarding Website by sending you information about existing, new or upcoming features, updates to Website for improving your experience and the tools that allow us to conduct our operations smoothly. Nevertheless, we will always strive to keep your data safe and secure.) The purpose of data collection is:
- to create user profile on the Website for online educational courses and training;
- to connect with user with respect to services bought (including services details and schedule changes)
- for marketing purpose (to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies) to promote products and services on Website;
- for optimization of the product, tracking, monitoring the consumer behaviour and providing the user with helpful services as well as for evaluation of products and services we provide, commercial activities.
You are required to provide data which is necessary to create a personal account and use Website. The data and information that identify you as an individual will be kept on our servers as long as they are needed. Upon request, by sending anemail to [email protected]
from the exact email address that the account is registered on, all your information and personal data will be deleted. 1. How we collect information and how we use it
While using Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal information may include but is not limited to your name, email address, birthday, telephone.
We may use your personal information for us to:
2. Data collected
- Operate Website and provide you the best services described on Website, like to verify your identity when you sign in, autocomplete the templates with the information that you provided.
- Customize our services, like advertising that may appear on Website, to provide a more personalized experience.
- Update you with operational news and information about Website, e.g., to notify you about changes, upgrades or security updates.
- Provide you with information that you request from us or, and with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you.
- Send you relevant and informational content that might interest or inspire you in order to help you at all the stages of your career.
- Carry out technical analysis to determine how to improve the services we provide.
- Monitor activity on Website, like to identify potentially fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to Website.
- Manage our relationship with you, like by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on Website or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a survey.
- Manage our legal and operational affairs.
- Provide general administrative and perform functions and activities.
What data and how do we collect:
We collect your personal identification information (First and last name, email address, phone number). You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies
Like many web/app/software applications operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit Website („Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol („IP") address, your location(city, country), browser type, browser version, browser language and the pages of Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages. 3. Cookies
Like many websites, we use „cookies" to collect information. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use Website.
Within Website, cookies are used to facilitate features and functions which improve your browsing experience. They are also used to measure the performance of the website and how visitors navigate their way around. We use them to save your log-in information so that it will make your access to the website faster and easier.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user's device. Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests. Most recent web browsers allow control over the cookies saved through the browser setting. 4. Security and data storage
Website shall manage safely and only for specified purposes, the personal data you provide about yourself.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password or access through a unique link on your email address for access to certain parts of Website, you are responsible for keeping the password and the content in your email inbox confidential. We ask you not to share your password, the unique information that you will receive in your email account or the login link with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of Website like message/comment boards.
The information you choose at your own will to share publicly will be accessible by everyone who has access to that particular software, website or service, therefore, we are not able to protect it. By default, all your data is private. However, if you share your application documents on social media through or without our web application, or share your application online on a unique URL, or by email, or in public places of Website, or by third-party software, websites or services, we cannot guarantee the privacy of the data you have used in those documents and Website cannot be held liable for what happens to it after you have shared it. Therefore, we would suggest being careful where and with whom you are sharing your documents or other professional information created/shared with Website.
Occasionally we may, in our discretion, make changes to the Agreements. When we make changes to the Agreements, we will make sure to provide you with prominent notice as appropriate under the circumstances, e.g., by displaying a prominent notice within Website or by sending you an email. In some cases, we will notify you in advance, and your continued use of Website after the changes have been made will constitute your acceptance of the changes. Please, therefore, make sure you read any such notice carefully. 6. Your data protection rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following: The right to access
— You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service. The right to rectification
— You have the right to request that us correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete. The right to erasure
— You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to restrict processing
— You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to object to processing
— You have the right to object processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to data portability
— You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. 7. Contact Us
- You can contact us by sending an email to [email protected].